We've recently been working with a range of organisations to help with preparing and analysing their data for submission to the government's Gender Pay Gap reporting service. Beyond the regulatory requirement to report the data, there are significant benefits to using data to understand your gender pay gap, including:
- Get ahead of future regulatory compliance
- Be able to rapidly identify not just what the issues are but how and why they occur
- Reduce risk of legal and reputational damage
- Demonstrating a transparent and fair organisational culture
- Improved company image helping hiring and retention
Below you can find our interactive visualisation of the submitted data, with a breakdown by industry, company and region - see where your company compares!
We'll be publishing more on this in the coming weeks on this topic but if you'd like to explore the data further or get in touch to discuss how we can help check out our services page for more information.